- Micro inverters are installed on each solar panel, converting DC power to AC.
- For best solar harvest, panels should be installed on any south facing roof slope but other options are available.
- Solar panels can be installed on your home, garage, shop, barn or most outbuildings.
- Most municipalities and counties are very accepting of solar energy production.
- Solar harvest figures are based on a 235W panel and average of 5 hours of sunshine per day throughout the year.
- The average 1200 sq. ft. home uses approximately 7.8 MW of electricity annually.
- Energy providers give dollar for dollar credit on any electricity delivered back to the grid.
Contact Tait Electrical today for a quote on a solar panel installation that will fit your needs.