- Ground mount systems use a central inverter, usually housed in a garage or shop.
- Ground mount systems are typically for acreages and farms or in situations where there is no south facing roof and adequate room for a larger system.
- Ground mount systems need to be mounted on footing of either concrete or pressure treated timbers.
- Most counties are very accepting of solar energy production.
- Solar harvest figures are based on a 235W panel and average of 5 hours of sunshine per day throughout the year.
- The average 1200 sq. ft. home uses 7.8 MW of electricity annually.
- Energy providers give dollar for dollar credit on any electricity delivered back to the grid.
Contact Tait Electrical today for a quote on a solar panel installation that will fit your needs.